To Equip Christians to Become Fully Devoted Followers of Jesus Christ
- As we seek to obey the Great Commission (Matt 28:19-20) – Making Disciples of all nations.
- Through the Great Commandment (Matt 22:37-40) – Loving God and Our Neighbors.
Our purpose is to glorify God by conducting a sovereign, Bible-believing, Christ-honoring Baptist Church in accordance with God’s word by:
Promoting the Worship of God (Psalms 100; John 4:34)
Edifying Believers (Ephesians 4:11-16)
Teaching the Whole Counsel (Word) of God (2 Timothy 4:1: Matthew 28:20)
Administering the Ordinances of Discipline (1 Corinthians 11:23-30)
Seeking to win the lost at home and abroad (Acts 1:8)
Establishing other local churches (Acts 2:41-47)
Our Core Values
Exalting God (Ephesians 3:20)
Evangelizing the World (Matthew 28:19, 20)
Engaging the Enemy in Battle (Matthew 16:18)
Equipping Believers for Service (Ephesians 4:11-16)
Edifying One Another (1 Thessalonians 5:11)
Our Philosophy of Ministry
What Makes Grace Baptist Church Special
The ministry of Grace Baptist Church is God honoring, Christ-centered, and Holy Spirit motivated. Our ministry is “Comprehensive”, in that we endeavor to meet the relevant needs of a person’s life. We, therefore:
- Minister to the Soul through evangelism, outreach, and missions;
- Minister to the Mind through discipleship, and expository preaching; and,
- Minister to the Whole Person through training and outreach ministries.